Wednesday 30 March 2011

I try to cancel my account


Needless to say I was unsuccessful. Apparently my agreement has another six months to run?
To cancel I will have to give one month’s notice and then pay£180.
I asked what had happened to my account that had started the clock ticking again six months ago but could get no answer. I was told that I had changed my services and that I would have received a new contract and I would find the details in the terms and conditions. I asked what had changed but she didn’t know.
I was also informed that I should not complain to customer service but to write a formal complaint as customer service were not geared up to handle complaints. These people are hard to believe.
I have tried writing to them in the past but have never had an answer. Much the same as when they say they will phone back, as they did this morning. Of course they don’t bother.
What is wrong with these people?

No comments:

Post a Comment