Tuesday 29 March 2011

Virgin Media Choices.

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
Here are the choices offered by Virgin Media if you wish to access your account.
Click on the picture to get a bigger image.



"We'd like to keep in touch" would be more accurately described as “YOU WILL KEEP IN TOUCH”
And I guess I could add that a customer doesn’t have a choice if my treatment is any example.
Let me stress, the Virgin Media service is very good whilst it is working but wow betide if anything goes wrong as they have engineered their customer service in such a way to ensure the customer always comes to a dead end. I guess this is good business practice from their point of view as it obviously allows them to recon that a large proportion of customers will have either the time or energy to pursue problems further. I have given in on many occasions before. But not this time Virgin Media as I have all the time in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment